Polycystic Kidney Disease（PKD） Prognosis
Some PKD patients’ life span is as long as healthy people, while some others die earlier. This means Polycystic Kidney Disease prognosis changes largely.
The onset of Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is due to gene mutation. It is reported that most PKD patients have kidney failure finally and then die. If you or your family member has this genetic disease, the average life expectancy of PKD...learn more
What is PKD life expectancy after kidney transplant? Polycystic Kidney Disease is one genetic kidney disorder that progresses chronically. It is reported that about 50% of PKD patients have kidney failure by age 60. In that moment, some of...learn more
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is one genetic disorder that causes numerous cysts to develop in both kidneys and back pain and hypertension may appear. Then, most patients must want to ask: can Polycystic Kidney Disease be cured?...learn more
How to improve the prognosis of polycystic kidney disease (PKD)? This is an important aspect for patient with PKD. PKD is a genetic disease, and patient may get this disease from his parents or gene mutation. PKD can not be cured, and it pr...learn more
- 共 1页4条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy