Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis, PKD Test
Imaging test is often used for Polycystic Kidney Disease diagnosis, while blood and urine test can help PKD patients know the progress of their condition.
Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD) is a cystic genetic disorder of the kidneys. It is one of the most common life-threatening genetic diseases, affecting an estimated 12.5 million people worldwide. ...learn more
Here the article may can help you learn more about your disease condition, hoping this can help you take better care of yourself and choose a more suitable therapy. ...learn more
Polycystic kidney disease (PKD) is a genetic kidney disease, and it is hard for patient to realize he has PKD when patient is in the early stage of PKD, because when the cysts are small, they will not cause any uncomfortable feeling to pati...learn more
- 共 1页3条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy