Nephrotic Syndrome,Symptoms, Treatments, Causes, Diet ,prognosis
Nephrotic Syndrome is common in children. If your child has it, get more information about its causes, symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis.
Nephrotic Syndrome is a condition that can be caused by a group of diseases. IgAN, FSGS, MCD, etc, all can be Nephrotic Syndrome causes.learn more
An accurate Nephrotic Syndrome diagnosis and test can guide doctors to make a treatment and diet plan.learn more
Swelling, proteinuria, hypoproteinemia and hyperlipemia are four typical Nephrotic Syndrome signs and symptoms.learn more
The ultimate purpose of Nephrotic Syndrome treatment is to not only ease patients’ symptoms but also prevent relapse of Nephrotic Syndrome.learn more
Nephrotic Syndrome diet requires patient to limit the fluid and protein intake. Specific requirements about food and nutrition depend on illness condition.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy