Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
Nephrotic Syndrome is a condition that can be caused by a group of diseases. IgAN, FSGS, MCD, etc, all can be Nephrotic Syndrome causes.
Nephrotic Syndrome may happen when renal glomeruli are damaged. With this type of kidney disease, patients have proteinuria, severe swelling, high cholesterol and low protein level in blood. Finding out the causes of Nephrotic Syndrome can...learn more
- 共 1页1条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy