Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- How is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy performed?
- How does Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treat kidney disease?
- The short-term and long-term therapeutic effects of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- What is the total cost of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
- Where is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy available?
Micro-Chinese medicine osmotherapy is honored as a breakthrough of kidney disease treatment, because it has helped many kidney patients increase their urine output, control their complications and improve their kidney function successfully.
This therapy is based on traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), in which different herbal medicines are used externally to treat kidney disease. Compared with conventional therapies, Micro-Chinese Medicine is easy to handle, so patients can use it at either hospital or home with doctor’s guidance. Besides, its working time is shortened largely.
This osmosis therapy begins with an accurate diagnosis. Based on the diagnosis, doctors can determine which herbal medicines are useful to treat their patients’ kidney disease. Next, this therapy is performed by six steps:
Step 1: Shatter the prescribed herbal medicines fully and then put them into two medicine bags. Before using, these two small bags need to be soaked with penetrant in a vessel.
Step 2: To make herbal medicines work quickly and efficiently, we need to heat the soaked medicine bags with heating oven until all the medicines are heated completely. It usually takes about 2-4 munites at home.
Step 3: Place the osmosis device correctly. To make this therapy performed in a clean environment, we need to put a sanitary cloth sized approximately 50*70cm on bed. Then, two electrode plates of each osmosis device is placed in the cloth.
Step4: Put the well-heated medicine bags on the two electrode plates respectively, isolating with sanitary cloth in the middle.
Step 5: Let patients lie down on the two bags with kidney area. Then, connecting the osmosis device to the power and choose electrotherapy mode.
Step 6: Each period of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is expected to last 45 minutes.
As an innovation of TCM, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has four obvious functions for treating chronic kidney disease, including:
- Dilate blood vessels: This can supplement enough blood and oxygen for damaged kidney cells to prompt their restoration. Also, it can help lower high blood pressure.
- Anti-coagulation: This function can help normalize blood circulation and make the blood flow smooth.
- Anti-inflammation: It is reported that more than 80% of kidney disease is due to autoimmune disease, so this effect is good to boost immunity and fight against infections and inflammations.
- Degrade extracellular matrix: Extracellular matrix is the real cause of damage to inherent kidney cells. Only if this substance is degraded can it be possible to repair damaged kidney cells.
Usually patients can have obvious improvements of their overall condition after one or two weeks’ treatment. Protein and blood in urine can be reduced, cotton-like material is found in urine, appetite and sleeping quality improves, and swelling is alleviated.
Nearly after one month’s treatment, kidney function or GFR level will increase to some extent, the frequency of dialysis is declined or even dialysis is avoided completely, and serum creatinine and BUN level reduce largely. All of these indicates Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can help repair damaged kidney cells and rebuild kidney structure.
The total cost of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy depends on patients’ physical condition and treatment plan. Therefore, if you want to know how much this therapy costs, you had better describe your medical condition to the online doctor or send your test report to firstname.lastname@example.org. Doctors here will tell you the rough cost after analyzing your case carefully.Back To Top
As this osmosis therapy is well known by more and more kidney disease patients, so many people have consulted us: is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy available in India, Canada, Australia, Libya, Nigeria or US. Unfortunately, so far, we still don’t have any branch in other countries except China and US.Back To Top
- Interventional Treatment
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy
- Top Seven TCM Therapies
- Four "One" Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Polluted Blood Therapy
- Toxin-Removing Therapy
- Kidney Dialysis
- Kidney Transplant
- Drugs and supplements
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces Creatinine 557 Other Than Dialysis
- Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Treat Kidney Failure Stage 5
- What Are the Causes and Natural Treatment of Kidney Swelling
- Can High Creatinine 1084 in Kidney Failure Be Reduced Effectively
- Can Kidney Failure with Creatinine 11.0 Avoid Dialysis
- Will Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Help Kidney Failure on Dialysis