Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy is more than one single treatment option for kidney disease patients. This is because doctors use various natural methods to cleanse renal patients' blood, increase their urine output and improve their kidney function level. As one innovation of conventional treatments, Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy shows obvious therapeutic effects.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy is one brand new therapy with joint effort of numerous kidney experts. In recent years, the repeated clinical researches have proven its safe and effect on treating a variety of kidney disease including, chronic kidney disease, Polycystic Kidney Disease, IgA Nephropathy, FSGS, Kidney Failure, etc.
Back To Top
Compared with conventional treatments, this therapy focuses on dealing with kidney disease from the root, with a systemic and accurate treatment schedule. It mainly consists of three steps.
- Step one: As we know, when kidneys fail to work properly, more and more waste products and toxins build up in the blood and cause a series of problems. From this point, the first step of this treatment is to cleanse the body and keep internal environment stable. Therefore, oral detoxification medicines, Chinese medicine enema therapy and Medicated Bath may be used. Enema therapy can help remove waste products and toxins by intestinal tract, while Medicated Bath can lower serum creatinine, BUN and uric acid level through improving the whole body circulation and prompting sweating.
Back To Top
- Step two: After getting a clean internal environment, the thing we need to do is to protect kidneys from damaging and stop the progress of kidney disease. For this reason, we use some shattered-fully Chinese medicines externally, which have the effects of anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation, activating blood and removing stasis. These medicines do help control pathogenic factors, protect kidneys and improve the recovery of kidney function. Besides, oral taking Chinese medicine will be taken to strengthen healthy Qi in human body.
- Step three: Some cultured stem cells, including CIK cell and interleukin-12, are used to rebuild kidney structure and achieve the regeneration of damaged kidney cells. In a special sterile environment, these cultured stem cells can arrive at the kidneys with increased blood flow and differentiate into new renal cells.
With the above three steps, patients can get improvement and treat their kidney disease from the root. (This is only a general treatment plan. If you want to get personalized treatment advice, you can send your medical case to firstname.lastname@example.org Kidney experts here are glad to help you.)
Generally, after about 1 or 2 weeks, patients can find the following improvements:
Back To Top
- Creatinine, urea and uric acid level in the blood decline to some extent
- Appetite and sleep quality improves
- Patients feel more energic
- Cotton-like materials are found in urine that means waste, toxins and immune complexes are discharged out.
- Skin itching and muscle cramps is eased
- High blood pressure reduces
Then, after about 3 or 4 weeks, patients can get obvious improvement.
- Blood and protein in urine disappear
- Creatinine, urea and other toxins in the blood reduce obviously
- Urine output increases
- GFR level or kidney function level increases largely
- Get rid of dialysis and kidney transplant
From the above analysis, we have known Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy uses not only oral Chinese medicine, external application Chinese medicine, stem cells, but also many natural auxiliary remedies such as Medicated Bath, Acupuncture and Enema Therapy. Generally speaking, patients' total cost is determined by the severity of patients' illness condition and detailed treatment plan. Of course, you can contact kidney experts here, so they can help you make a treatment plan and tell you the rough cost.
Back To Top
Since this therapy is proven clinically to have great and remarkable effects on treating chronic kidney disease, more and more patients from various countries prefer to use it for improving their illness condition. Even though it has got worldwide attention, Micro-Chinese Medicine Hot Compress Therapy is still available in the hospital of China. Now, we also provide online consultation. Therefore, you can get an overview of your treatment plan and predict your therapeutic effects before coming.
Back To Top