Minimal Change Disease Diagnosis, MCD Test
Many tests are needed while diagnosing Minimal Change Disease? Have a visit about our website and find the related information.
Minimal change disease (MCD) is a common glomerular disease which usually happens among children. MCD usually occurs on the children who are 1-6 years old, and about 10%-30% adults may also get MCD. Recently, some patients ask us about how...learn more
- 共 1页1条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy