Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) patients can be pregnant, but the timing of pregnancy should be mastered. Based on the current studies and observations, the timing of pregnancy in SLE patients should follow the following suggestions:
1. Pregnancy is not appropriate within 2 years of onset.
2. The patient's condition is stable for 1-2 years or more, and there is no damage to cardiopulmonary, central nervous system and other organs.
3. Hormone maintenance dose is small (prednisone < 15mg/day), no immunosuppressive agents are used or at least discontinued for more than half a year.
4. Patients with lupus nephritis had stable renal function (serum creatinine (< 133 umol/L), glomerular filtration rate (> 60 ml/min), normal blood pressure and 24-hour urinary protein quantification (< 3 g).
5. Antiphospholipid antibody positive patients had better turn negative for more than 3 months, dsDNA antibody negative, C3 and C4 in the normal range.
6. Pregnancy termination should be prevented in patients with endocarditis, myocarditis, heart failure, active glomerulonephritis, mental failure and nephrotic syndrome.
7. In most conditions, patients commonly take Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to treat lupus nephritis, which can repair diseased cells and tissues for improving kidney functions and rebuilding kidney structures. At the same time, all the complications can be relieved in 10-15 days, if illness conditions can be controlled well that patients can make a baby successfully, and patients can have a longer and better life.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882