Lupus Nephritis Diagnosis, Lupus Kidney Disease Test
What tests are needed in the diagnosis of Lupus Nephritis. Here we offer the most complete information about tests for lupus kidney disease.
Here the article aims at offering more details or advice for SLE patients who are diagnosed with renal lesion,hoping this help you take better care of yourself...learn more
Lupus Nephritis refers to kidney inflammation caused by systemic lupus erythematous (SLE). To determine the type, treatment and prognosis of Lupus Nephritis, kidney biopsy, or renal biopsy, may be needed. What is kidney biopsy? Kidney biops...learn more
Lupus Nephritis is a term used when Lupus attacks kidneys. The diagnosis of Lupus Nephritis usually begins with a disease history and evaluation of symptoms. If you are suspected to have Lupus Nephritis, you had better take the following te...learn more
- 共 1页3条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy