Besides medical therapies, kidney-friendly diet can also help control renal patients' illness condition.Today, you can learn what food to eat or not eat in this column.
“Hi, doctor. Is there any foods for reducing high creatinine, alleviating backache or other symptoms? healthy kidneys can help discharge metabolic wastes and toxins as well as excessive water and electrolytes out of the body....learn more
Seafood refers to the cuisine cooked by marine animal,including fish,shrimps,shellfish,etc.Seafood has a large of advantages that can improve our body condition.Various seafood has different effect to our health....learn more
A:It is widely acknowledge that regular exercise is good for health. But for people with Nephrotic Syn...learn more
A:Nearly all of kidney failure patients have fatigue or feel tired all the times. If they dont have he...learn more
A:Proteinuria is a common symptom of Kidney Disease, including FSGS. Timely treatment for proteinuria ...learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy