Kidney failure, or renal failure, have five stages. Different stages have various causes, symptoms, prognosis, so different treatments, diets are needed.
Chronic kidney failure progresses slowly. Based on different levels of kidney function, renal failure is classified by five stages.learn more
Both inherited and acquired kidney disease can be the kidney failure causes. Figuring out how to cause renal failure is quite important to treat it.learn more
The tests to check for renal failure can help doctors make an exact kidney failure diagnosis for their patients.learn more
Nausea and vomiting, leg swelling, proteinuria and hematuria are seen commonly as kidney failure symptoms. If you have them, pay more attention.learn more
TCM, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Stem Cell Therapy, etc, are alternative to kidney failure treatments. Learn how to treat renal failure with them.learn more
A kidney failure diet is quite different from that of healthy people. Here, you can know what food and nutrition is suitable for renal failure patients.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy