Kidney Cyst(Renal Cyst), Symptoms, Treatments,Causes, Diet and prognosis
Kidney cyst, or renal cyst, occurs commonly in elderly people. If you are at risk, find out its causes, symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis here.
Age, dialysis, infections, etc, can be kidney cyst causes. If you are tested out one renal cyst, firstly make clear what causes it.learn more
Ask your doctor what tests to do. An exact kidney cyst diagnosis can tell you the size, characteristics and location of your renal cyst.learn more
If your renal cyst keeps in small size, you may don’t have any kidney cyst symptoms. Otherwise, you may experience some renal cyst signs like flank pain.learn more
Regular examination and healthy diet is suggested to treat renal cyst in small size, while surgery and TCM is recommended as large kidney cyst treatment.learn more
Even though a kidney cyst diet can’t help cure renal cyst, correct food and nutrition indeed can do a lot for people with renal cyst.learn more
Generally speaking, the kidney cyst prognosis is quite good. If you want to get a good renal cyst prognosis, a proper and prompt treatment is important.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy