Kidney Cyst Size , Renal Cyst Sizes
The kidney cyst size determines the danger of your renal cysts. If it is larger than 3 or 4 cm, you should pay more attention.
Is 4.4 cm cyst in kidney considered a large or small cyst? Simple kidney cyst occurs commonly in elderly adults and rarely in children and young adults. If it has small size, carriers can live with renal cyst without any symptom. However, w...learn more
Is 8 cm cyst in kidney bad? The answer is certain. Kidney cyst is a bag of fluid. Over 50 % of people over age 50 have kidney cyst. Under normal circumstances, they do not cause any symptoms, but if they enlarge constantly, you may have to...learn more
A lot of elderly adults are checked out at least one kidney cyst. If the kidney cyst is small, it usually wont cause symptoms. On the downside, it may lead to lower back pain or blood urine. What size kidney cyst is considered large? How ab...learn more
Recently, we receive an e-mail in which a patient asked a question, is surgery recommended for 5.1*7.6 cm kidney cyst? In order to answer this question, I want to introduce what kidney cyst is first. Generally speaking, kidney cyst is a kin...learn more
- 共 1页4条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy