IgA Nephropathy, IgAN, Berger's disease,Symptoms, Treatments, Causes, Diet ,prognosis
This page mainly talk about causes, symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis of IgA Nephropathy, also known as IgAN or Berger’disease.
Although IgA Nephropathy causes are not well understood, abnormal immune system and deposits of immune complexes can cause IgA Nephropathy.learn more
To confirm IgA Nephropathy diagnosis, blood test, urine test and kidney biopsy are often used as Berger’s disease tests.learn more
The most common IgA Nephropathy signs and symptoms are blood in urine and swelling. Well management of signs of Berger’s disease is every important.learn more
The key of IgA Nephropathy treatment is to repair damaged kidney cells and regulate immune system. With doctors’ help, learn to treat Berger’s disease.learn more
Figuring out food and nutrition to treat Berger’s Disease can help you arrange a useful and healthy IgA Nephropathy diet.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy