IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis and Berger's Disease Test
To confirm IgA Nephropathy diagnosis, blood test, urine test and kidney biopsy are often used as Berger’s disease tests.
IgA Nephropathy, or Bergers Disease, occurs as a consequence of IgA settling in glomerular mesangial area. Because its symptoms are similar to that of many other glomerulonephritis, an accurate IgA Nephropathy diagnosis can guide doctors to...learn more
- 共 1页1条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy