Hypertensive Nephropathy Prognosis
Here we can introduce you the factors that can affect Hypertensive Nephropathy prognosis. Hope it is helpful for you.
Hypertensive Nephropathy is a secondary disease caused by long-term high blood pressure. It is more dangerous than other kinds of kidney diseases and will lead to many serious symptoms and complications for patients....learn more
Prognosis of Hypertensive Nephropathy varies from patient to patient. The earlier you are diagnosed with Hypertensive Nephropathy, the better your prognosis is. If left uncontrolled, the prognosis is not as good as you imagine. What is the...learn more
- 共 1页2条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy