1. Change dietary habits: Should be under the guidance of the doctor on their own diet analysis, change bad eating habits, restrict certain foods, so as to meet nutritional requirements, improve the quality of life.
2. Control of calorie supply: The appropriate calories should be determined according to the condition of the illness, generally to maintain the ideal weight as the standard. Because these patients often have lipid metabolism disorders, reducing fat intake not only helps control calories, but also improves metabolic disorders.
How to treat hypertensive nephropathy and how to eat and treat hypertensive nephropathy
3. Low-salt and high-vitamin diet: Hypertensive nephropathy patients should control salt intake to avoid salt-pickled food; food with preservatives should also be eaten less. Adequate intake of vitamins, especially B vitamins, is beneficial to the regulation of metabolism in the body, and vitamin supplements may be taken if necessary.
4. Drinking tea in moderate quantity: tea containing elfin can balance blood pressure, calm the mind and help sleep, soften blood vessels, provide immunity, enhance capillary resistance, reduce capillary brittleness, reduce blood lipid, expand coronary artery, and achieve the goal of stable hypotension.
5. Appropriate intake of protein: protein is a necessary nutrient for the human body, but if protein intake is too high, it will increase the burden on the kidneys and aggravate kidney damage; if inadequate intake, it will affect the nutritional supply of the human body.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882