FSGS, Symptoms, Treatments,Causes, Diet and prognosis
FSGS, or focal segmental glomerulosclerosis, has its special causes, symptoms and prognosis, so its treatments and diet are also changeable.
FSGS refers to the scarring in kidneys, and many factors can cause FSGS. Finding out the FSGS causes can help patients choose correct treatment.learn more
FSGS tests including blood test, urine test and kidney biopsy is a guarantee for right FSGS diagnosis.learn more
FSGS symptoms and signs such as hypertension and proteinuria usually don’t appear in the early stage. If the condition is advanced, symptoms will appear.learn more
Steroids and immunosuppressive agents can help treat FSGS but not control it radically, so some fundamental FSGS treatments are also needed.learn more
If you are suffering from FSGS, you must learn to develop a healthy FSGS diet by selecting right food and nutrition.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy