FSGS prognosis and patients’ life expectancy isn’t as good as we expect. In most cases, FSGS progresses to kidney failure finally.
FSGS (focal segmental glomerulus sclerosis) is a kind of kidney disease, which is a cause of Nephrotic Syndrome and describes scarring in the kidney. When diagnosed with FSGS, you may wonder whether FSGS can be cured or not.Honestly speakin...learn more
Is FSGS painful? Many FSGS patients complain of back pain, kidney pain or pain in other regions. Faced with annoying pain, nearly all of them cant help asking whether FSGS kidney disease causes these problems directly. Today, you have get t...learn more
For patients with FSGS, the most they desire to know may be what the prognosis of FSGS is and how to improve FSGS prognosis. Prognosis is the probable outcome of a disease. Knowing the prognosis may help the patients to make a good preparat...learn more
- 共 1页3条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy