Four "One" Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Oral Chinese Medicine Therapy
- Maikang Mixture
- External Application Chinese Medicine
- Foot Bath Medicine
Four "one" traditional Chinese Medicine means four kinds of Chinese Medicine, they are an oral Chinese medicine, a bottle of Maikang Mixture, a does of external application Chinese Medicine and a basin of Foot Bath Medicine. Oral Chinese Medicine is made by many kinds of herbs and those herbs can be combined according to the necessary. There are 49 dosage forms and 196 prescriptions in total. During treatment, we will use different herbs to cure different complications.
Maikang Mixture, there is no much changes in the ingredients, but that not mean it is not important in curing the disease. It can help to regulate the the blood circulation, in addition, it is the necessary medicines for the treatment of kidney disease.Learn More
External application Chinese Medicine including two dosage forms and two prescriptions, it is also used according to the patient's disease condition. The function of it is to promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.Learn More
As for Foot Bath Medicine, it contained 49 dosage forms and 147 prescriptions, it is used before sleeping aims to promote the circulation of blood and discharge the toxins by the skin.
The advantages of this four "one" is that the active ingredients in them can achieve the lesions directly, by discharging toxins from skin, they can help to cure Kidney Disease without make further damage to the kidneys. Compared with Western Medicine, they can cure the disease from the underlying reasons and more natural.Learn More
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces Creatinine 557 Other Than Dialysis
- Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Treat Kidney Failure Stage 5
- What Are the Causes and Natural Treatment of Kidney Swelling
- Can High Creatinine 1084 in Kidney Failure Be Reduced Effectively
- Can Kidney Failure with Creatinine 11.0 Avoid Dialysis
- Will Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Help Kidney Failure on Dialysis