What are the 8 manifestations Of female Uremia in the Late Stage? Following this article to get the answer, and you also can know the effective treatments to relieve them directly in free.
1. Water, electrolyte, acid-base imbalance (dehydration and water retention; electrolyte disorders; acid-base disorders).
2. Cardiovascular system damage (hypertension; ischemic heart disease; uremic heart disease; pericarditis; heart failure; arrhythmia, etc.).
3. Respiratory system disorders (pleural effusion; uremic lung; pulmonary function changes; pulmonary infection and pulmonary calcification).
4. Digestive system damage (gastrointestinal bleeding, gastrointestinal lesions).
5. Blood system damage (anemia, bleeding).
6. Metabolic and endocrine system damage.
7. Bone and joint muscle and skin lesions.
8. The immune system.
How to relieve the complications?
All the complications are related to accumulated toxins and excess wastes. So Toxin-Removing Treatment is very popular in treating kidney failure including: Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Bath, Foot Bath Therapy, Immunotherapy, Moxibustion Therapy, Acupuncture, Hot Compress Therapy, Cycle Therapy, Steam Therapy, Cupping Therapy, etc.
It can achieve the following effects:
1. Clearing away toxins and excess wastes completely, which can create a good and healthy internal environment.
2. Supplying enough nutrients and oxygen to diseased cells and tissues for improving kidney functions and rebuilding kidney structures.
3. Anti inflammation, anti coagulation, degradation, expending blood vessels, improving blood circulations, promoting the metabolism.
4. Improve immunity and enhance physical fitness.
So all the complications can be relieved in 10-15 days.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882