Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD) Causes
Diabetes and high blood pressure are two leading causes of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). Besides, many other factors can also cause CKD.
Pin-killer is used to relieve patients’ pain partly or absolutely.So what is the relationship between pain-killer and CKD?...learn more
For some patients with renal damage,fertility is a problem. Some of them want to have a baby,and others hope to avoid pregnancy. But both of them want to have a healthy baby. Here the article may can help you learn more about the measures ...learn more
Do you know high blood pressure and diabetes are the two leading causes of CKD? Survey shows that more than 70 percent of all cases of chronic kidney disease are caused either by diabetes or by high blood pressure. In fact, most cases of ch...learn more
In this passage, I will tell you something about chronic kidney disease (CKD) and common causes of CKD. If you are suffering from CKD or you want to learn about CKD, I hope this passage is helpful for you. What is chronic kidney disease? Ch...learn more
- 共 1页4条记录
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy