Chronic Kidney Disease(CKD)
According to GFR, Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) is divided into 5 stages. Different stages of CKD have various symptoms, treatments, diet and prognosis.
Diabetes and high blood pressure are two leading causes of Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD). Besides, many other factors can also cause CKD.learn more
Knowing what tests to do can help you get an accurate chronic kidney disease diagnosis. It can guarantee you to get correct treatment and diet.learn more
Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 3 is also known as Stage 3 CKD. In this stage, well control of symptoms, proper treatment and diet can help improve prognosis.learn more
If you have Chronic Kidney Disease Stage 4, here you can learn more about Stage 4 CKD symptoms, diet, treatment and prognosis.learn more
More questions? We're here to help. You can ask our Kidney Diseases Doctor. You are free to ansewer.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces High Creatinine Level in Kidney Disease
- How to Reduce Blood Urea in CKD Stage 3
- How to Reduce High Creatinine Level in Blood Naturally
- Toxin-Removing Treatment for Serious Proteinuria 21.92g
- Toxin-Removing Treatment: Creatinine Level 584 in Kidney Failure
- Chairman of SJZ Kidney Disease Hospital Visited Oman Embassy