Back Pain and Kidney Disease
Back pain may be caused by a variety of possible factors, such as spine or muscle issues. But sometimes, neither of these is the real source of your discomfort. The trouble may be a kidney problem.
- If there is a kidney stone in the ureter, you may feel a pain that spreads from lower back into the groin when the kidney stone moves from the kidneys down to the bladder .
- If you are suffering from polycystic kidney disease, back pain is a common symptom, because cysts will oppress your inner tissue when cysts grows larger and larger.
- If you are suffering from pyelonephritis, which is also called urinary tract infections, there may be a dull back pain.
- Back pain is also more often associated with moderately advanced chronic kidney disease. It is uncommon in the early stages, while it often appears in the later stages of disease.
- Back pain can also be indicative of kidney tumors.
There are many ways to relieve back pain:
- Pharmacotherapy for back pain. You can eat some painkiller, such as paracetamol, aspirin, analgin, antipyrine and so on. Though they can reduce back pain to some extent, their side side effects can not be ignored, because they can cause further damage to your kidneys.
- Acupuncture for back pain. Its effectiveness to back pain has been recognized by WHO. It is performed with a very thin needle that causes gentle sensations. It is usually not painful. And it is helpful for dredging the meridian, alleviating back pain.
- Massage for back pain. It also has the function of dredging the meridian and promoting the blood circulation so as to relieve back pain.
- Home remedies for back pain. They can help not only kidney disease patients’ symptoms, but also improve their overall health, such as do some proper exercises to improve your immune system, stop drinking and smoking, drink some herbal tea, avoid stretching and bending movements and so on.
- Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. It is a natural remedy which has few side effects. It can help repair damaged renal intrinsic cells and rebuild the normal kidney structure. As long as your kidneys recover, the feeling of pain will naturally disappear.
Different causes may have different treatment plans. If you want to know the exact treatment about yours, you can contact our online doctors or leave us a message. We are glad to help you.
- Toxin-Removing Therapy Reduces Creatinine 557 Other Than Dialysis
- Can Traditional Chinese Medicine Treat Kidney Failure Stage 5
- What Are the Causes and Natural Treatment of Kidney Swelling
- Can High Creatinine 1084 in Kidney Failure Be Reduced Effectively
- Can Kidney Failure with Creatinine 11.0 Avoid Dialysis
- Will Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Help Kidney Failure on Dialysis